Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Money And You!!

Money And You!!


I wanted to write this post on Money And You, To share some of the things which i have seen around me! since almost many years for now. And am surprised that we did not even notice about this!

I do not know how i can get this up to you, but i am trying to put across the facts about money and saving it!

Let me start this with a recent example:-

I went to my friends house to spend the weekend with her, before our conversation started. we both thought of having a cup of coffee! so she was trying to prepare it and asked me to grab the milk from the refrigerator. I went and opened the door to collect milk and am chocked!!

Refrigerator was filled up with so many things which i did not even know what they are!
i called my friend to find out what they are( thinking i might be missing on recent food Trends)

But i got an answer which was surprising to me!

She said " i don't know, Last week when i went for shopping there were some offers in the super market and i tend to buy them". Now i have to find out what they will be used for and utilize them!!

After getting this answer, i started thinking of the old shopping system we had and the recent one.

My mom used to write list of things needed for a month, and my dad used to get the same!



Needed is the word which we have to rethink.

My Mom used to think so many times and write the grocery list. She even had a budget for this! and if i correctly remember the grocery bought were sufficient for a month with out re-purchasing them.

Now a days what we do is we go to any super market to get 1 grocery item and see the offers and tend to buy them even if we need them or not!

Don't you think we are doing this? Can you recollect some of the recent activities?

Why are we spending money just for the things which we do not use?
it is not about 1 person am talking about, i have seen so many working people in the super markets dong the same!



Money once spent can't be got back!! if you are capable of earning doesn't mean you can spend it for a thing which is of no use.

Rather give it to a poor child who doesn't have food or cant go for school! don't you think we have to think before we spend?

Please do let me know if you have come across any such situations!!

Your comments always tells me if my post reached you or not!!

No comments: